Tuition & Coaching
I have been teaching the piano since 2013, working one-to-one with people of all ages, backgrounds and levels - from absolute beginners, to advanced and professionals.
What to Expect
• Fun, friendly and focused lessons with enjoyment and enthusiasm centre-stage.
• In-person or online, with between-lesson guidance as needed.
• A full range of styles, from classical and contemporary, to pop, jazz, film, theatre...
• Advancing your skills in reading music, music theory, playing by ear and technique.
• Nurturing creativity through artistic interpretation, improvisation and composition.
• All-round support for Grades 1-8, Diplomas, Auditions and Concert Performances.
Piano Performance Coaching
Piano Performance Coaching is about helping people flourish at the piano.
It's about tapping into the things that bring us more calm, spark our interest and creativity, and release our physical restraints or habits of mind that are inhibiting our technical abilities. It's from there that we can then find more joy and satisfaction - the bedrock for success in music.